Date :31 Oct 2017
From :10 am -12 pm
Venue :Abu Dhabi Chamber
The Role of Corporate Governance in Enabling Innovation
The Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance in collaboration with Horváth & Partners Middle East cordially invite you to attend a seminar titled:
“The Role of Corporate Governance in Enabling Innovation”
The seminar will be held on Tuesday 31 October, 2017 from 10 am to 12 pm at the Abu Dhabi Chamber, second floor.
Outline of the seminar:
1. The Innovation Management Circle
• How organizations can effectively control but not suppress innovation
2. How much innovation do you really need?
• No one wants to lose that market changing idea, explores controls that ensure innovation is not “the tail that wags the dog”
3. Creating an ecosystem approach for successful innovation
• The role and contribution of Corporate Governance in a successful innovation ecosystem
4. Within what guidelines should innovation operate?
• Corporate Governance structures that foster innovation
About the Speaker:
Nick Priest / Management Consultant at Horváth & Partners Middle East
• Nick has designed and implemented the corporate governance structures at a number of banks in both the UK and GCC
• He led the design and implementation of innovation incubators at a number of Fintechs and established Retail banks across the GCC and in London, UK.