Date :16 Jan 2017
From :10 am-1:00 pm
Venue :Abu dhabi chamber
” Governance of Information/Cyber Security "
The Abu Dhabi Center for Corporate Governance invites you to attend a seminar titled ” Governance of Information/Cyber Security ".
The seminar will be held on jaunry-16-2017 at the Abu Dhabi Chamber Tower, second floor, From: 10:00 am – 12: 00 pm at the Abu Dhabi Chamber Tower, 2nd floor.
This seminar will cover the following aspects.
- What damage is being done by the lack of the governance of information security
- Why is information security important
- Why is the governance of information security the responsibility of the board of directors
- What do the standards and codes say about the governance of information security
- Can there be 'information security insurance'?
- Guidemap for information security governance
About the speaker:
Azhar Zia-ur-Rehman, Governance Consultant.
CISA, CISM, CRISC, MS, BE
Azhar is a highly qualified and certified IT Governance expert who has been working in the IT industry for more than 30 years. He has been heavily involved in implementing IT Governance in many companies.
To Register: click here
Or email us at: email@example.com
For other questions call us at 02-6177543
Note: attendance is free and simultaneous translation is available.