Date :29-30 May 2013
From :10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Venue :Abu Dhabi Chamber
Fraud Examination and Detection
The Fraud Examination and Prevention training course is comprised of the following elements:
First, introduction into Fraud: definitions, the triangular fraud, and factors behind the widespread of fraud.
- Second, key elements in the Fraud Process and the distinctive characteristics of the fraudster.
- Third, overview of administrative fraud and the importance of transparency in combating Corruption.
- Fourth, Case studies about financial statement manipulation.
- Fifth, fraud investigation: practices and protocols.
- Sixth, internal controls and risk Management
- Finally, the role of corporate governance in fighting fraud